Alhambra Palace of the Kingdom of Granada **** قصر الحمراء بمملكة غرناطة
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

[ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Algador

Algador

Pays/Country : France
Comté/County : Duché du Lyonnais Dauphiné
Village : Lyon

[ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 9:51 am

Citation :
 [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Croissanth
Kitab al-Ahadith
30th Hadith - « The Rights of Allaah the Almighty »

On the authority of Ibn Abi Usaybi'a  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atkthat the messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288, has laid down religious duties, so do not neglict them; He  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288has set boundaries, so do not over step them; He  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them »

[ Related by Khurshâh ]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 9:52 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
31st Hadith - « The Reality of Asceticism »

On the authority of Al-Ghazali  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atkwho said : A man came to the prophet  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026and said :

« O Messenger of Allah, direct me to an act which, if I do it, [will cause] Allah to love me and people to love me ».

He said :

« Renounce the world and Allah will love you, and renounce what people possess and people will love you ».

[ Related by Khurshâh ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 9:52 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
32nd Hadith - « No Harming nor Reciprocating Harm »

On the authority of Abu-l-Ala al-Maari  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atk, that the messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm ».

[ Related by Khurshâh ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 9:53 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
33rd Hadith - « The Onus of Proof is on the Claimant and The Taking of an Oath is on the Denier »

On the authority of Al-Fârâbî  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atk, that the Messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« Were people to be given in accordance with their claim, men would claim the fortunes and lives of [other] people, but the onus of proof is on the claimant, and the taking of an oath is incumbent upon him who denies ».

[ Related by Ar-Râzî and Al-Qurtubi ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 9:53 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
34th Hadith - « Forbidding the Evil is from Faith »

On the authority of Al-Biruni  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atk, who said : I heard the messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026say :

« Whosoever of you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart; and that is the weakest of faith ».

[ Related by Khurshâh ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 10:10 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
35th Hadith - « The Brotherhood of Averroism »

On the authority of Ibn Khaldoun  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atk, who said : the messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« Do not envy one another; do not inflate prices one to another; do not hate one another; do not turn away from one another; and do not undercut one another, but be you.

O servants of Allah, brothers. An Averroist is the brother of an Averroist : he neither oppresses him nor does he fail him, he neither lies to him nor does he hold him in contempt.

Piety is right here »
, eand he pointed to his breast three times, then He  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« It is evil enough for a man to hold his brother Averroist in contempt. The whole of An Averroist for another Averroist is inviolable: his blood, his property, and his honor ».

[ Related by Al-Qurtubi ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 10:11 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
36th Hadith - « The Virtue of Gathering for the Recitation of Kitab al-Kutub, and for the Remembrance of Allah »

On the authority of Ibn Khaldoun  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atkthat the Prophet  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« Whosoever removes a worldly grief from a believer, Allah will remove from him one of the griefs of the Day of Judgment.

Whosoever alleviates [the lot of] a needy person, Allah will alleviate [his lot] in this world and the next.

Whosoever shields an Averroist, Allah will shield him in this world and the next. Allah will aid a servant [of His] so long as the servant aids his brother.

Whosoever follows a path to seek knowledge therein, Allah will make easy for him a path to Paradise.

No people gather together in one of the houses of Allah, reciting Kitab al-Kutub and studying it among themselves, without tranquility descending upon them, mercy enveloping them, the angels surrounding them, and Allah making mention of them amongst those who are with Him.

Whosoever is slowed down by his actions will not be hastened forward by his lineage ».

[ Related by Al-Qurtubi ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 10:11 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
37th Hadith - « The Grace of Allaah the Almighty and His Mercy »

On the authority of Al-Fârâbî  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atkthat the messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026among the sayings he relates from his Lord is :

« Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288has written down the good deeds and the bad ones.

Then he explained it [by saying that]. He who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288writes it down with Himself as a full good deed,

but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over.

But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288writes it down with Himself as a full good deed,

but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288writes it down as one bad deed ».

[ Related by Ar-Râzî and Al-Qurtubi ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 10:12 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
38th Hadith - « The Worship of Allah is the Means of Attaining Nearness to Him and His Love »

On the authority of Ibn Khaldoun  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atk, who said: the messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288has said :

" Who soever shows enmity to a friend of Mine, I shall be at war with him.

My servant does not draw near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have imposed upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks.

Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it ».

[ Related by Ar-Râzî ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 10:12 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
39th Hadith - « Leniency for the One who Errs, the One who Forgets, and the One who is Forced »

On the authority of Al-Fârâbî  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atkthat the messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« Allah has pardoned for me my people for [their] mistakes and [their] forgetfulness and for what they have done under duress »

[ Related by Khurshâh ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 10:13 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
40th Hadith - « The World is the Means and the Sowing-Field for Attaining the Hereafter »

On the authority of Ibn Khallikan  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atkwho said: The messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026took me by the shoulder and said :

« Be in the world as though you were a stranger or a wayfarer »

Abu Yaqub Yusuf  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atksay : « At evening do not expect [to live till] morning, and at morning do not expect [to live till] evening. Take from your health for your illness and from your life for your death ».

[ Related by Ar-Râzî ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 10:14 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
41st Hadith - « The Sign of Faith »

On the authority of Omar Khayyam  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atkwho said : The messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026said :

« None of you [truely] believes until his inclination is accordance with what I have brought ».

[ Related by Khurshâh ]
Algador

Algador

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 EmptyVen Mai 23, 2014 10:14 am

Citation :
Kitab al-Ahadith
42nd Hadith - « The Expanse of the Forgiveness of Allah The Most High »

On the authority of Ibn Toumert  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Sanstitre1atkwho said: I heard the messenger of Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 80567026say :

« Allah  [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 41564288has said :

" O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.

O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.

O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its ».

[ Related by Khurshâh ]
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)    [ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book) - Page 2 Empty

[ENG] Kitab al-Ahadith (Compendiums Book)
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2